Driver Fatigue Monitoring System
- In City Zone Express, we implement the Driver Fatigue Monitoring System four our driver’s safety.
- The system will help to detect driver fatigue and distraction, and to alert the driver and the fleet management centre.
- Infrared camera continuously monitors the operator for eyelid closure, facial and head movements, and other unsafe behaviour (cell phone use, reading, yawning, speeding events and etc.) while the vehicle is in motion.
- Driver drowsiness detection connects with a vibration cushion. When system detects a driver in drowsiness status, it will provide warning alerts and output signals to vibration cushion to shake awake the driver.
- The Control Tower person will immediately call the driver to give advice or to stop the truck.
- This issues early warning when fatigue occurs to protect life and property.